Tuition & Fees $28,440
Student Population 359
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $18,145
Graduation Rate 63 %
Hesston College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Hesston, Kansas. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Small by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $28,440 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 359 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Hesston College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $43,800. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Hesston's tuition & fees is $28,440.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Hesston.
The average received amount of financial aid is $18,145 and 98% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 359 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Hesston College is 63 %
Transfer-out Rate for Hesston College is 24 %
Retention Rate for Hesston College is 94 %
Student Population for Hesston College is 359
Student to Faculty Ratio for Hesston College is 9 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
9 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $18,145 at Hesston College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||301 South Main, Hesston, KS 67062-2093|
|Net Price Calculator||https://www.hesston.edu/forms/NetPriceCalculator/npcalc.htm|
Hesston offers 7 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Hesston College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Kansas?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Kansas?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Kansas?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Kansas?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Kansas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Kansas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Kansas?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Kansas?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Kansas?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Kansas?