Graduate Program 11 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 592
Offered Award Levels Master's, Doctorate
Tuition & Fees $29,129
High Point University offers 11 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Total 592 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at HPU. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $29,129. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at High Point University.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (8 programs)|
Doctorate - Research (1 programs)
Doctorate - Practical (2 programs)
|Online Graduate Programs||Not reported. |
Request recent information for Online Graduate Programs
|Tuition & Fees||$29,129|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||592 graduate students|
It offers 11 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||2||0|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $29,129 at High Point University. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 5.13% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$14,346||$18,851||$27,707||$29,129|
At High Point University, 592 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 186 male and 406 female students. By attendance status, there are 541 full-time and 51 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At High Point University, 0 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 592 students.
|In Some Online Classes||0|
|Not In Online Classes||592|
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in North Carolina?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in North Carolina?