Online Degree Program Not Offered
Online Courses Undergraduate
Tuition & Fees $2,982
Hill College offers the online courses for undergraduate programs. To complete the program, students may need to campus for other courses or required work. Total 717 students have enrolled online exclusively and 612 students have took some online courses at Hill College.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $2,382 for Texas residents and $2,982 for others at Hill College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Hill College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$2,982 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||717|
Hill College offers 65 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $2,382 for Texas residents and $2,982 for students from other States at Hill College. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are decreased by -11.83% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Hill College, 717 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 612 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 4,447 students.
|In Some Online Classes||612||612||0|
|Not In Online Classes||3,118||3,118||0|
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Texas?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?