2023 Tuition & Fees $5,040
San Jacinto College-South Campus is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Houston, Texas. It is an Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Multicampus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $3,239 for Texas residents and $5,040 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs.
The salary after graduation from San Jacinto College-South Campus varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $42,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
Explore San Jacinto College-South Campus
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, San Jacinto College-South Campus's tuition & fees is $3,239 for Texas residents and $5,040 for non-residents.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
San Jacinto College-South Campus offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
San Jacinto College-South Campus does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
San Jacinto College-South Campus has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about Texas Colleges
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Texas?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?