Total Enrollment 367
Hobart Institute of Welding Technology has a total enrollment of 367 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By gender, there are 348 male and 19 female students at Hobart Institute of Welding Technology.
Hobart Institute of Welding Technology has a total enrollment of 367 with a gender distribution of 94.82% male (348 students) and 5.18% female (19 students).
Hobart Institute of Welding Technology does not offer the distance learning opportunity.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Hobart Institute of Welding Technology. There are 1 American Indian/Native American, 346 White, 2 Black/African American, 10 Hispanic, and 8 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||1||1||0|
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Ohio?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Ohio?