Tuition & Fees $9,080
Student Population 648
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,892
Graduation Rate 100 %
Holy Apostles College and Seminary is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Cromwell, Connecticut. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $9,080 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 648 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Holy Apostles College and Seminary's tuition & fees is $9,080. For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $4,580.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Holy Apostles College and Seminary.
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,892 and 29% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 648 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Holy Apostles College and Seminary is 100 %
Retention Rate for Holy Apostles College and Seminary is 60 %
Student Population for Holy Apostles College and Seminary is 648
Student to Faculty Ratio for Holy Apostles College and Seminary is 8 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
8 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,892 at Holy Apostles College and Seminary.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||33 Prospect Hill Road, Cromwell, CT 06416-2005|
|Net Price Calculator||https://holyapostles.edu/static/npc/npcalc.htm|
Holy Apostles College and Seminary offers 14 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||2||0|
|Post Master's Degree||1||0|
Holy Apostles College and Seminary offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
(Typical Annual Charge: $2,730)
Holy Apostles College and Seminary has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Connecticut?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Connecticut?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Connecticut?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Connecticut?