Online Degree Program Graduate
Online Courses Undergraduate, Graduate
Number of Online Programs 2 Programs
Offered Award Levels MS, Doctorate
Tuition & Fees $28,916
Howard University offers the distance education programs for some graduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. For undergraduate programs, Howard University offers the distance education for courses of program and all instructional contents of courses is delivered via distance education. To complete the program, students may need to campus for other courses or required work. Total 109 students have enrolled online exclusively and 3,456 students have took some online courses at Howard University.The 2022 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $28,916 at Howard University Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Howard University
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 2 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Master: 1 programs|
Doctorate: 1 programs
|Tuition & Fees*||$28,916 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||109|
Howard University offers 235 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Master's and Doctorate degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2021-2022, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $28,916 at Howard University. The 2022 undergraduate tuition & fees are increased by 1.67% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$26,756||$27,206||$28,440||$28,916|
For academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees is $34,326 at Howard University The graduate tuition & fees are increased by 0.30% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$32,884||$33,249||$34,224||$34,326|
At Howard University, 109 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 3,456 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 10,859 students. In undergraduate schools, 2,842 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 723 students join some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||3,456||2,842||614|
|Not In Online Classes||7,294||5,015||2,279|
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in District of Columbia?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in District of Columbia?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in District of Columbia?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in District of Columbia?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in District of Columbia?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in District of Columbia?