Tuition & Fees $29,866
Student Population 1,298
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in New York, New York. It is a Medical school and medical center by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $29,866 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 1,298 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $212,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $30,056.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. A total of 1,298 students is attending .
Student Population for Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai is 1,298
|Address||One Gustave L Levy Place, Box 1217, New York, NY 10029-6574|
|Net Price Calculator||icahn.mssm.edu|
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai offers 11 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||2||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New York?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New York?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New York?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New York?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New York?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New York?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in New York?