2023 Tuition & Fees $31,303
Student Population 1,249
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in New York, New York. It is a School of engineering by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $31,303 for undergraduate students. The graduate school tuition & fees is $31,485.
The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 1,249 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $212,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees is $31,485.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. A total of 1,249 students is attending .
Student Population for Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai is 1,249
|Address||One Gustave L Levy Place, Box 1217, New York, NY 10029-6574|
|Net Price Calculator||icahn.mssm.edu/|
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai offers 12 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in New York?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New York?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New York?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New York?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New York?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in New York?
- Which colleges grant Credit for military training in New York?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New York?