2023 Tuition & Fees $13,015
Student Population 28
Students:Faculty 16 : 1
It is a non-degree granting school.International Cosmetology Academy is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $13,015 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 28 students are enrolled.
Explore International Cosmetology Academy
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at International Cosmetology Academy. A total of 28 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
Retention Rate for International Cosmetology Academy is 33 %
Student Population for International Cosmetology Academy is 28
Student to Faculty Ratio for International Cosmetology Academy is 16 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
16 to 1
International Cosmetology Academy offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
International Cosmetology Academy does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
International Cosmetology Academy has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about Michigan Colleges
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Michigan?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Michigan?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Michigan?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Michigan?
- How many colleges require Recommendations in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Michigan?