Acceptance Rate 59 %
Tuition & Fees $22,385
Student Population 60
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,892
Graduation Rate 91 %
It is a non-degree granting school.IYRS School of Technology & Trades is a private (not-for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Newport, Rhode Island.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $22,385 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 60 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 59% and the graduation rate is 91% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, IYRS's tuition & fees is $22,385.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at IYRS. The acceptance rate of IYRS is 59% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 65%. The average graduation rate is 91% and no students have transferred out from the school.
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,892 and 68% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 60 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 7 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for IYRS School of Technology & Trades is 59 %.
Graduation Rate for IYRS School of Technology & Trades is 91 %
Retention Rate for IYRS School of Technology & Trades is 100 %
Student Population for IYRS School of Technology & Trades is 60
Student to Faculty Ratio for IYRS School of Technology & Trades is 7 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
7 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,892 at IYRS School of Technology & Trades.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||449 Thames St, Newport, RI 2840|
|Net Price Calculator||www.iyrs.edu/admissions/financial-aid-scholarships-grants/net-price-calculator|
IYRS offers 4 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||3||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
IYRS School of Technology & Trades does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
IYRS School of Technology & Trades has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Rhode Island?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Rhode Island?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Rhode Island?