Tuition & Fees $17,640
Student Population 89
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,975
Graduation Rate 83 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Iowa School of Beauty-Des Moines is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Des Moines, Iowa.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $17,640 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 89 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Iowa School of Beauty-Des Moines varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $23,800. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, ISB's tuition & fees is $17,640.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at ISB.
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,975 and 67% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 89 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Iowa School of Beauty-Des Moines is 83 %
Retention Rate for Iowa School of Beauty-Des Moines is 37 %
Student Population for Iowa School of Beauty-Des Moines is 89
Student to Faculty Ratio for Iowa School of Beauty-Des Moines is 6 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
6 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,975 at Iowa School of Beauty-Des Moines.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||3305 70th St, Des Moines, IA 50322-3203|
|Net Price Calculator||https://iowaschoolofbeauty.com/NetPriceCalculator/|
ISB offers 3 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Iowa School of Beauty-Des Moines does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Iowa?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Iowa?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Iowa?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Iowa?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Iowa?