ITT Technical Institute-Fort Lauderdale is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. It is a Other technology-related school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The school offers only undergraduate programs.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at ITT Technical Institute-Fort Lauderdale.
Student to Faculty Ratio for ITT Technical Institute-Fort Lauderdale is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
ITT Technical Institute-Fort Lauderdale offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
ITT Technical Institute-Fort Lauderdale does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
ITT Technical Institute-Fort Lauderdale has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Florida?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Florida?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Florida?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Florida?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Florida?