ITT Technical Institute-Marlton is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Marlton, New Jersey. It is an Associate's - Public 2-year college under 4-year university by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The school offers only undergraduate programs.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at ITT Technical Institute-Marlton.
Retention Rate for ITT Technical Institute-Marlton is 58 %
Student to Faculty Ratio for ITT Technical Institute-Marlton is 19 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
19 to 1
ITT Technical Institute-Marlton offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
ITT Technical Institute-Marlton does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
ITT Technical Institute-Marlton has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New Jersey?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New Jersey?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in New Jersey?