ITT Technical Institute-Spokane Valley is a private (for-profit), four-years institute located in Spokane Valley, Washington. It is a Other technology-related school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The school offers only undergraduate programs.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at ITT Technical Institute-Spokane Valley.
Student to Faculty Ratio for ITT Technical Institute-Spokane Valley is 13 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
13 to 1
ITT Technical Institute-Spokane Valley offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
ITT Technical Institute-Spokane Valley does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
ITT Technical Institute-Spokane Valley has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Washington?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Washington?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Washington?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Washington?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Washington?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Washington?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Washington?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Washington?