Tuition & Fees $5,472
Student Population 399
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,250
Graduation Rate 22 %
J F Ingram State Technical College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Deatsville, Alabama. It is an Associate's - Public Special Use by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $5,472 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 399 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, ISTC's tuition & fees is $5,472 for Alabama residents and $5,472 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at ISTC.
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,250 and 100% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 399 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1.
Graduation Rate for J F Ingram State Technical College is 22 %
Retention Rate for J F Ingram State Technical College is 65 %
Student Population for J F Ingram State Technical College is 399
Student to Faculty Ratio for J F Ingram State Technical College is 6 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
6 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,250 at J F Ingram State Technical College.
Financial Aid Amount
ISTC offers 34 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||15||0|
J F Ingram State Technical College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Alabama?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in Alabama?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Alabama?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Alabama?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Alabama?