Graduate Rate 35.46%
Retention Rate 48%
At Jacksonville College-Main Campus, the graduation rates was 35.46% (50 students out of 141 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time (for example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree)). By gender, 20 male and 30 female students graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Jacksonville College-Main Campus. Last year, the graduation rate was 35.46%. where 50 students out of 141 candidate completed their degree.
41 students completed their degree or certificate program within 100% normal time and 50 students finished there program within 150% normal time.
|100% Normal Time||29.08%||-||-|
|150% Normal Time||35.46%||29.41%||41.10%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||33.33%
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Jacksonville College-Main Campus, the retention rate is 48%.
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Texas?