Tuition & Fees $11,536
Student Population 4,476
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,241
Graduation Rate 36 %
Jamestown Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Jamestown, New York. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Medium by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $6,336 for New York residents and $11,536 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 4,476 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Jamestown Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $35,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Jamestown Community College are $6,336 for New York residents and $11,536 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Jamestown CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,241 and 45% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 4,476 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Jamestown CC offers 55 major programs through online and on-site education where 14 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||22||5|
Jamestown Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,250)
Jamestown Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New York?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in New York?