2023 Tuition & Fees $35,240
Jersey College - Ewing is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Ewing, New Jersey. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $35,240 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs.
Explore Jersey College - Ewing
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Jersey College - Ewing's tuition & fees is $35,240.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Jersey College - Ewing offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
Jersey College - Ewing does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Jersey College - Ewing has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about New Jersey Colleges
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in New Jersey?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New Jersey?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New Jersey?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New Jersey?