Graduate Rate 14%
The graduation rate at Jones College-Jacksonville is 14 % based on 150% normal time. This data is from U.S. department of education 2019-2020 data set. The detail information about number of completers, candidates, and transfer-out students is not available for Jones College-Jacksonville.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Jones College-Jacksonville, the retention rate is 57% for part-time students.
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Florida?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Florida?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Florida?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Florida?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Florida?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Florida?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Florida?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Florida?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Florida?