Graduate Rate 14%
The graduation rate at Jones College-Jacksonville is 14 % based on 150% normal time. This data is from U.S. department of education 2020-2021 data set. The detail information about number of completers, candidates, and transfer-out students is not available for Jones College-Jacksonville.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Jones College-Jacksonville, the retention rate is 57% for part-time students.
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Florida?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Florida?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Florida?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Florida?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Florida?