Eckerd College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Saint Petersburg, Florida. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 2,006 students are enrolled into Eckerd College. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 68% and the graduation rate is 68% last year.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2018-2019, Eckerd College tuition and fees are $44,540 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at Eckerd College. The acceptance rate of Eckerd College is 68% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 18%. The average graduation rate is 68% and no students have transferred out from the school. Total 2,006 students are attending Eckerd College and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $24,203 and 1,881 students received grants of scholarship aid (93.77% of total undergraduate students). Total 2,006 students are attending Eckerd College and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
|Address||4200 54th Ave S, Saint Petersburg, FL 33711-4700|
|Net Price Calculator||www.eckerd.edu/admissions/net-price-calculator/|
Eckerd College offers 51 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Eckerd College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides ROTC and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|ROTC||Army, Air Force|
(Typical Annual Charge: $6,004)
Eckerd College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
Eckerd College accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✗|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Florida?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Florida?
- How Much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Florida?
- What colleges is The Average Graduation Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Florida?
- What colleges is The Average Acceptance Rate in Florida?