Tuition & Fees $7,048
Student Population 220
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,384
Graduation Rate 53 %
Hobe Sound Bible College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Hobe Sound, Florida. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $7,048 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 220 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Hobe Sound Bible College are $7,048.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Hobe Sound Bible. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,384 and 58% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 220 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Hobe Sound Bible College is 53 %
Transfer-out Rate for Hobe Sound Bible College is 6 %
Retention Rate for Hobe Sound Bible College is 77 %
Student Population for Hobe Sound Bible College is 220
Student to Faculty Ratio for Hobe Sound Bible College is 12 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
12 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,384 at Hobe Sound Bible College.
Financial Aid Amount
Hobe Sound Bible offers 25 major programs through online and on-site education where 18 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Hobe Sound Bible College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $4,000)
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Florida?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Florida?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Florida?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Florida?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Florida?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Florida?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Florida?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Florida?