Tuition & Fees $7,410
Student Population 83
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,566
University of Fort Lauderdale is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Lauderhill, Florida. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - other. The 2021 tuition & fees are $7,410 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 83 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of University of Fort Lauderdale are $7,410. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $6,570 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Fort Lauderdale. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,566 and 81% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 83 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 5 to 1.
Student Population for University of Fort Lauderdale is 83
Student to Faculty Ratio for University of Fort Lauderdale is 5 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
5 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,566 at University of Fort Lauderdale.
Financial Aid Amount
Fort Lauderdale offers 9 major programs through online and on-site education where 3 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
University of Fort Lauderdale offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Florida?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Florida?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Florida?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Florida?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Florida?