Tuition & Fees $10,480
Student Population 330
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,454
Jose Maria Vargas University is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Pembroke Pines, Florida. It is a Other special-focus institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $10,480 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 330 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Jose Maria Vargas University are $10,480. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $12,740 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at JMVU. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,454 and 3% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 330 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Student Population for Jose Maria Vargas University is 330
Student to Faculty Ratio for Jose Maria Vargas University is 12 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
12 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,454 at Jose Maria Vargas University.
Financial Aid Amount
JMVU offers 13 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||2||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Jose Maria Vargas University does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Jose Maria Vargas University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Florida?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Florida?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Florida?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Florida?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Florida?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Florida?