Tuition & Fees $17,000
Student Population 48
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,265
Graduation Rate 58 %
Josef's School of Hair, Skin & Body-Grand Forks is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Grand Forks, North Dakota. It is a non-degree granting school.The 2021 tuition & fees are $17,000 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 48 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Josef's School of Hair, Skin & Body-Grand Forks varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $25,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Josef's School of Hair, Skin & Body-Grand Forks are $17,000.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Josef's School of Hair, Skin & Body-Grand Forks. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,265 and 53% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 48 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
Josef's School of Hair, Skin & Body-Grand Forks offers 5 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||3||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Josef's School of Hair, Skin & Body-Grand Forks does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in North Dakota?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in North Dakota?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in North Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in North Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in North Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Dakota?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in North Dakota?