Tuition & Fees $14,054
Student Population 36
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,315
Graduation Rate 81 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Kaizen Beauty Academy is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Pembroke Pines, Florida. The 2021 tuition & fees are $14,054 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 36 students are enrolled.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Kaizen Beauty Academy in the academic year 2020-2021. The largest vocational program is Cosmetology/Cosmetologist and the tuition and fees is $14,054.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Kaizen Beauty Academy. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,315 and 9% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 36 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Kaizen Beauty Academy is 81 %
Retention Rate for Kaizen Beauty Academy is 71 %
Student Population for Kaizen Beauty Academy is 36
Student to Faculty Ratio for Kaizen Beauty Academy is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,315 at Kaizen Beauty Academy.
Financial Aid Amount
Kaizen Beauty Academy offers 4 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||3||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Kaizen Beauty Academy does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Florida?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Florida?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Florida?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Florida?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Florida?