Tuition & Fees $8,420
Student Population 6,369
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,072
Graduation Rate 22 %
Kapiolani Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Honolulu, Hawaii. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Medium by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $3,284 for Hawaii residents and $8,420 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 6,369 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Kapiolani Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $43,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Kapiolani Community College are $3,284 for Hawaii residents and $8,420 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at KCC. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,072 and 27% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 6,369 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Kapiolani Community College is 22 %
Transfer-out Rate for Kapiolani Community College is 19 %
Retention Rate for Kapiolani Community College is 63 %
Student Population for Kapiolani Community College is 6,369
Student to Faculty Ratio for Kapiolani Community College is 17 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
17 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,072 at Kapiolani Community College.
Financial Aid Amount
KCC offers 37 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||14||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||3||0|
Kapiolani Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Kapiolani Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Hawaii?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Hawaii?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Hawaii?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Hawaii?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Hawaii?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Hawaii?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Hawaii?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Hawaii?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Hawaii?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Hawaii?