2023 Tuition & Fees $9,500
Student Population 35
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,123
Students:Faculty 15 : 1
It is a non-degree granting school.KC Beauty Academy is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Los Angeles, California.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $9,500 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 35 students are enrolled.
Explore KC Beauty Academy
2023 Tuition & Fees
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at KC Beauty Academy in the academic year 2022-2023. The largest vocational program is Aesthetician/Esthetician and Skin Care Specialist and the tuition & fees is $9,500.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
|Aesthetician/Esthetician and Skin Care Specialist||$9,500|
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at KC Beauty Academy.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,123 and 35% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 35 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Retention Rate for KC Beauty Academy is 100 %
Student Population for KC Beauty Academy is 35
Student to Faculty Ratio for KC Beauty Academy is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,123 at KC Beauty Academy.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||706 East 1st Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012-4303|
|Net Price Calculator||www.kcbeautyacademy.com/netpricecalculator|
KC Beauty Academy offers 6 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
Special Learning Opportunities
KC Beauty Academy does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Know about California Colleges
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in California?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in California?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?