Tuition & Fees $12,375
Student Population 8
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,899
It is a non-degree granting school.KCK Beauty & Barber Academy is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Jacksonville, Florida. The 2021 tuition & fees are $12,375 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 8 students are enrolled.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at KCK Beauty & Barber Academy in the academic year 2020-2021. The largest vocational program is Barbering/Barber and the tuition and fees is $12,375.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at KCK Beauty & Barber Academy. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,899 and 14% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 8 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Retention Rate for KCK Beauty & Barber Academy is 100 %
Student Population for KCK Beauty & Barber Academy is 8
Student to Faculty Ratio for KCK Beauty & Barber Academy is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,899 at KCK Beauty & Barber Academy.
Financial Aid Amount
KCK Beauty & Barber Academy offers 6 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||4||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
KCK Beauty & Barber Academy does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
KCK Beauty & Barber Academy has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Florida?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Florida?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Florida?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Florida?