Acceptance Rate 88 %
Tuition & Fees $17,187
Student Population 111
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,398
Graduation Rate 68 %
KD Conservatory College of Film and Dramatic Arts is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Dallas, Texas. It is an Associate's - Public 4-year Primarily Associate's by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $17,187 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 111 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 88% and the graduation rate is 68% last year.
The salary after graduation from KD Conservatory College of Film and Dramatic Arts varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $29,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of KD Conservatory College of Film and Dramatic Arts are $17,187.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at KD Conservatory. The acceptance rate of KD Conservatory is 88% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 80%. The average graduation rate is 68% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,398 and 64% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 111 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
KD Conservatory offers 3 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
KD Conservatory College of Film and Dramatic Arts does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
KD Conservatory College of Film and Dramatic Arts has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Texas?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Texas?