2023 Tuition & Fees $17,500
Student Population 53
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,053
Graduation Rate 74 %
Students:Faculty 12 : 1
It is a non-degree granting school.Keene Beauty Academy is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Keene, New Hampshire.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $17,500 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 53 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Keene Beauty Academy varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $23,800. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
Explore Keene Beauty Academy
2023 Tuition & Fees
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Keene Beauty Academy in the academic year 2022-2023. The largest vocational program is Cosmetology/Cosmetologist and the tuition & fees is $17,500.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Keene Beauty Academy.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,053 and 55% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 53 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Keene Beauty Academy is 74 %
Retention Rate for Keene Beauty Academy is 100 %
Student Population for Keene Beauty Academy is 53
Student to Faculty Ratio for Keene Beauty Academy is 12 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
12 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,053 at Keene Beauty Academy.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||800 Park Ave, Keene, NH 3431|
|Net Price Calculator||keenebeautyacademy.edu/|
Keene Beauty Academy offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|1-2 Years Certificate||1||0|
Special Learning Opportunities
Keene Beauty Academy does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Know about New Hampshire Colleges
- Which colleges grant Credit for military training in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New Hampshire?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New Hampshire?