Online Degree Program Undergraduate
Online Courses Undergraduate
Number of Online Programs 8 Programs
Offered Award Levels Associate, BS
Tuition & Fees $15,105
Kent State University at Salem offers the distance education programs only for some undergraduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. Total 604 students have enrolled online exclusively and 784 students have took some online courses at Kent State University at Salem.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $6,229 for Ohio residents and $15,105 for others at Kent State University at Salem Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Kent State University at Salem
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 8 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Associate: 4 programs|
Bachelor: 4 programs
|Tuition & Fees*||$15,105 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||604|
Kent State University at Salem offers 32 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Associate's and Bachelor's degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $6,229 for Ohio residents and $15,105 for students from other States at Kent State University at Salem. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are increased by 1.55% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Kent State University at Salem, 604 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 784 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 1,697 students.
|In Some Online Classes||784||784||0|
|Not In Online Classes||309||309||0|
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Ohio?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?