Student Population 942
Northeast Ohio Medical University is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Rootstown, Ohio. It is a Medical school and medical center by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 942 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at NEOMED. A total of 942 students is attending .
NEOMED offers 9 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||2||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||2||0|
Northeast Ohio Medical University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Ohio?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Ohio?