Northeast Ohio Medical University is accredited by Higher Learning Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 4 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Estimated||1/1/1998 - Current|
Northeast Ohio Medical University has 4 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education|
|Pharmacy (PHAR) - Professional degree programs||Accredited (Actual)||6/26/2011 - Current|
|Pharmacy (PHAR) - Professional degree programs||Pre-Accredited (Actual)||1/13/2007 - 6/26/2011|
|Council on Education for Public Health|
|Public Health Programs (PHPG) - Graduate level program offered outside a school of public health||Accredited (Actual)||10/4/2003 - Current|
|Liaison Committee on Medical Education|
|Medicine (MED) - Programs leading to the M.D. degree||Accredited (Actual)||7/1/1977 - Current|
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Ohio?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?