Graduate Program 7 Programs
Online Graduate Courses 1 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 942
Offered Award Levels Master's, Doctorate
Tuition & Fees $7,790
Northeast Ohio Medical University offers 7 graduate programs. Among them, 1 graduate programs are available through distance education (online classes). Total 942 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at NEOMED. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $11,136 for Ohio residents and $7,790 for students from other States. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Northeast Ohio Medical University.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (4 programs)|
Doctorate - Research (1 programs)
Doctorate - Practical (2 programs)
|Online Graduate Programs||Master's (1 programs)|
|Tuition & Fees||$11,136 Ohio residents|
$7,790 out-of-state Students
|Graduate Student Enrollment||942 graduate students|
It offers 7 graduate programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||2||0|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $11,136 for Ohio residents and $7,790 for students from other States at Northeast Ohio Medical University. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are decreased by -30.05% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Northeast Ohio Medical University, 942 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 437 male and 505 female students. By attendance status, there are 933 full-time and 9 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Northeast Ohio Medical University, 308 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 942 students.
|In Some Online Classes||308|
|Not In Online Classes||634|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Ohio?