Total Enrollment 942
There are 942 students including 0 undergraduate and 942 graduate students at Northeast Ohio Medical University for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 933 full-time and 9 part-time students with gender distribution of 437 male and 505 female students.
Northeast Ohio Medical University has a total enrollment of 942 with a gender distribution of 46.39% male (437 students) and 53.61% female (505 students).
Northeast Ohio Medical University has 933 full-time and 9 part-time students. In graduate school, 933 students are full-time and 9 are part-time students.
At Northeast Ohio Medical University, 308 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 942 students.
|In Some Online Classes||308||0||308|
|Not In Online Classes||634||0||634|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Northeast Ohio Medical University. There are 1 American Indian/Native American, 527 White, 51 Black/African American, 258 Asian, 23 Hispanic, and 39 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||1||0||1|
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Ohio?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Ohio?