Tuition & Fees $15,105
Student Population 2,026
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,624
Graduation Rate 28 %
Kent State University at Ashtabula is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Ashtabula, Ohio. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit 4-year Primarily Associate's by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $6,229 for Ohio residents and $15,105 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 2,026 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Kent State University at Ashtabula varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $42,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Kent State University at Ashtabula are $6,229 for Ohio residents and $15,105 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Kent State University at Ashtabula. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,624 and 53% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 2,026 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 22 to 1.
Kent State University at Ashtabula offers 41 major programs through online and on-site education where 13 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||7||1|
Kent State University at Ashtabula offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Kent State University at Ashtabula has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Ohio?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Ohio?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Ohio?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Ohio?