Online Degree Program Not Offered
Online Courses Graduate
Number of Online Programs 1 Programs
Offered Award Levels MS
Tuition & Fees -$1
Northeast Ohio Medical University offers the online courses for graduate programs. To complete the program, students may need to campus for other courses or required work. Total 308 students have took some online courses at Northeast Ohio Medical University. Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Northeast Ohio Medical University
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 1 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Master: 1 programs|
|Tuition & Fees*||$7,790 (Graduate)|
Northeast Ohio Medical University offers 9 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees is $11,136 for Ohio residents and $7,790 for students from other States at Northeast Ohio Medical University The graduate tuition & fees are decreased by -30.05% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Northeast Ohio Medical University, 308 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 942 students.
|In Some Online Classes||308||0||308|
|Not In Online Classes||634||0||634|
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Ohio?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Ohio?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?