Tuition & Fees $7,536
Student Population 3,442
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,842
Graduation Rate 29 %
Central Ohio Technical College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Newark, Ohio. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Large by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $4,776 for Ohio residents and $7,536 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 3,442 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Central Ohio Technical College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $35,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Central Ohio Technical College are $4,776 for Ohio residents and $7,536 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at COTC. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,842 and 40% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 3,442 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
COTC offers 60 major programs through online and on-site education where 3 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||15||1|
|One but less than two years certificate||10||1|
Central Ohio Technical College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Central Ohio Technical College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Ohio?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Ohio?