Books & Supplies$1,008
Off-Campus Living Costs $12,096
COTC 2021 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Central Ohio Technical College is $4,776 for Ohio residents and $7,536 for out-of-state students. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees are reported as $12,096 when a student lives off-campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $20,640 when living off-campus for the academic year 2019-2020. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
|Total Costs||$17,880 (Off-Campus)||$20,640 (Off-Campus)|
|Tuition & Fees||$4,776||$7,536|
|Books & Supplies||$1,008|
|Room & Board||$7,632 (off-campus)|
|Other Expenses||$4,464 (off-campus)|
|Average Financial Aid||$3,842|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$14,038 (Off-Campus)||$16,798 (Off-Campus)|
|***Central Ohio Technical College does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $4,776 for Ohio residents and $7,536 for out-of-state students. The undergraduate tuition rates are increased by 1.62% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $1,008. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Central Ohio Technical College.
|Books & Supplies||$1,320||$1,320||$792||$1,008|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for living costs at Central Ohio Technical College is and $12,096 when living off-campus . The off-campus living costs are increased by 3.00% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||$6,920||$6,832||$6,920||$7,632|
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Ohio?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Ohio?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Ohio?