Books & Supplies$1,900
On-Campus Living Costs $14,080
Kenyon 2020 Tuition & Fees and COA
For academic year 2019-2020, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Kenyon College is $58,480. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees are reported as $14,080 when a student lives on campus.
The total costs of attendance (COA) of Kenyon is $74,460 when a student lives on campus and $74,460 when living off campus for academic year 2019-2020. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. Next table and charts illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
|Tuition & Fees||$58,480|
|Books & Supplies||$1,900|
|Room & Board||$12,580||-|
|Average Financial Aid||$37,399|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$37,061||$37,061|
|***Off-campus living costs at Kenyon College has not been reported. On-campus costs are used for estimation.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For academic year 2019-2020, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $58,480. The undergraduate tuition rates are increased by 4.56% compared to academic year 2018-2019.
|2017||2018||2019||2020||Tuition & Fees||$51,200||$53,560||$55,930||$58,480|
Tuition Per Credit Hour
For academic year 2019-2020, the tuition per credit hour for part-time students or overloaded credits for full-time students is $1,763 for undergraduate programs. The tuition per credit hour are increased by 4.88% compared to academic year 2018-2019.
Books & Supplies
For academic year 2019-2020, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $1,900. Next table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Kenyon College.
|Books & Supplies||$1,900||$1,900||$1,900||$1,900|
For academic year 2019-2020, the average costs for living costs at Kenyon College is $14,080 when living on campus . The on-campus living costs are increased by 0.93% compared to academic year 2018-2019.
|On-Campus||Room & Board||$12,130||$12,280||$12,130||$12,580|
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Ohio?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Ohio?