Books & Supplies$1,900
On-Campus Living Costs $15,060
Kenyon 2022 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2021-2022, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Kenyon College is $63,310. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees is reported as $15,060 when a student lives on campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $80,270 when a student lives on campus for the academic year 2019-2020. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
|Tuition & Fees||$63,310|
|Books & Supplies||$1,900|
|Room & Board||$13,310||-|
|Average Financial Aid||$36,420|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$43,850||$43,850|
|***Off-campus living costs at Kenyon College has not been reported. On-campus cost is used for estimation.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2021-2022, the undergraduate tuition & fees is $63,310. The undergraduate tuition rates are increased by 15.07% compared to academic year 2020-2021.
|2019||2020||2021||2022||Tuition & Fees||$55,930||$58,480||$55,020||$63,310|
Tuition Per Credit Hour
For the academic year 2021-2022, the tuition per credit hour for part-time students or overloaded credits for full-time students is $1,971 for undergraduate programs. The tuition per credit hour are increased by 15.26% compared to academic year 2020-2021.
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2021-2022, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $1,900. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Kenyon College.
|Books & Supplies||$1,900||$1,900||$1,900||$1,900|
For the academic year 2021-2022, the average costs for living costs at Kenyon College is $15,060 when living on campus . The on-campus living costs are increased by 3.43% compared to academic year 2020-2021.
|On-Campus||Room & Board||$12,510||$12,580||$12,510||$13,310|
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Ohio?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Ohio?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Ohio?