Books & Supplies$1,900
On-Campus Living Costs $14,560
Kenyon 2021 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Kenyon College is $55,020. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees are reported as $14,560 when a student lives on campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $71,480 when a student lives on campus for the academic year 2019-2020. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
|Tuition & Fees||$55,020|
|Books & Supplies||$1,900|
|Room & Board||$12,830||-|
|Average Financial Aid||$37,399|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$34,081||$34,081|
|***Off-campus living costs at Kenyon College has not been reported. On-campus costs are used for estimation.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $55,020. The undergraduate tuition rates are decreased by -5.92% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
|2018||2019||2020||2021||Tuition & Fees||$53,560||$55,930||$58,480||$55,020|
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $1,900. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Kenyon College.
|Books & Supplies||$1,900||$1,900||$1,900||$1,900|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for living costs at Kenyon College is $14,560 when living on campus . The on-campus living costs are increased by 3.41% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
|On-Campus||Room & Board||$12,280||$12,510||$12,280||$12,830|
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Ohio?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Ohio?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Ohio?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Ohio?