Acceptance Rate 34.09%
SAT Score 1,365
ACT Score 31
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 34.09% at Kenyon College where a total of 6,662 students applied and 2,271 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,365 and the average ACT score is 31. It requires five items and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Kenyon College.
At Kenyon, 282 applicants (58% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 249 applicants (51%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,365 and the average ACT score is 31 at Kenyon. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,460 and 25th percentile score is 1,270. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 99 and the 25th percentile score is 84. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Kenyon.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||640||720|
Kenyon College requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, Admission Test Scores) and recommends 1 articles (TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (High School Rank) are considered but not required to submit. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Kenyon College
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Kenyon College is Semester. Kenyon College accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Kenyon College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Ohio?