Offered Degrees BS
Online Courses Not Offered
Total Programs 31
Online Programs 0
Salary after Completing $23,200 - $49,200
Kenyon College is categorized by Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie categorization. Kenyon College offers 31 programs through on-site (classroom) only. It offers Bachelor's degree. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class||Salary Range after Completing Program*|
|Bachelor's Degree||31||0||$23,200 - $49,200|
Field of Study by Offered Degree/Program
Kenyon College offers Bachelor's degree with 31 major programs. All programs are on-site education (i.e distance learning opportunity is not offered for the Bachelor's degree). Next table describes the offered major area and its subprograms for Bachelor's degree at Kenyon College.
|Program||Available Online||Number of Completer||Average Salary after Completing|
|Natural Resources And Conservation [+]||✕||3|
|Area, Ethnic, Cultural, Gender, And Group Studies [+]||✕||4|
|Foreign Languages, Literatures, And Linguistics [+]||✕||13|
|Foreign Languages and Literatures||✕||5||-|
|German Language and Literature||✕||-||-|
|French Language and Literature||✕||1||-|
|Spanish Language and Literature||✕||6||-|
|Classics and Classical Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics||✕||1||-|
|English Language And Literature [+]||✕||4|
|English Language and Literature||✕||4||$23,200|
|Biological And Biomedical Sciences [+]||✕||53|
|Mathematics And Statistics [+]||✕||6|
|Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies [+]||✕||17|
|Biological and Physical Sciences||✕||-||-|
|Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies (other)||✕||14||-|
|Philosophy And Religious Studies [+]||✕||5|
|Physical Sciences [+]||✕||5|
|Social Sciences [+]||✕||23|
|Political Science and Government||✕||4||-|
|Visual And Performing Arts [+]||✕||24|
|Visual and Performing Arts||✕||-||-|
|Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts||✕||13||-|
|Art History, Criticism and Conservation||✕||1||-|
|Fine Arts and Art Studies (other)||✕||3||-|
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Ohio?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Ohio?