Graduate Rate 86.53%
Transfer-Out Rate 7%
Retention Rate 89%
At Kenyon College, the graduation rates was 86.53% (424 students out of 490 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 185 male and 239 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Kenyon College. Last year, the graduation rate was 86.53%. where 424 students out of 490 candidate completed their degree.
404 students completed their course in 4 years and 14 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 6 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||82.45%||81.94%||82.85%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||87.50%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Kenyon College, 15 of 20 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 75.00%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Kenyon College is 6.94% (34 out of 490 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Kenyon College, the retention rate is 89%.
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Ohio?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Ohio?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Ohio?