Graduate Rate 90.61%
Retention Rate 91%
At Kenyon College, the graduation rates was 90.61% (434 students out of 479 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 194 male and 240 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Kenyon College. Last year, the graduation rate was 90.61%. where 434 students out of 479 candidate completed their degree.
415 students completed their course in 4 years and 15 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 3 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||86.64%||84.02%||88.85%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||88.89%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Kenyon College, 21 of 23 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 91.30%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Kenyon College, the retention rate is 91%.
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?