Acceptance Rate 93 %
SAT Average 1,095
Tuition & Fees $37,370
Student Population 1,094
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $18,119
Columbus College of Art and Design is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Columbus, Ohio. It is a School of art, music, and design by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $37,370 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 1,094 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 93% and the graduation rate is 65% last year.
The salary after graduation from Columbus College of Art and Design varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $39,800. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Columbus College of Art and Design are $37,370. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $37,370 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at CCAD. The acceptance rate of CCAD is 93% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 37%. The average graduation rate is 65% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $18,119 and 100% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,094 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
CCAD offers 13 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Columbus College of Art and Design offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Columbus College of Art and Design has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Ohio?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?