Graduate Rate 65.38%
Retention Rate 78%
At Columbus College of Art and Design, the graduation rates was 65.38% (153 students out of 234 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 44 male and 109 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Columbus College of Art and Design. Last year, the graduation rate was 65.38%. where 153 students out of 234 candidate completed their degree.
141 students completed their course in 4 years and 11 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 1 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||60.26%||49.38%||66.01%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||66.67%
|Two or More Races||80.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Columbus College of Art and Design, 6 of 16 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 37.50%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Columbus College of Art and Design, the retention rate is 78%.
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Ohio?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Ohio?