Graduate Rate 59.67%
Retention Rate 82%
Graduation Rates at CCAD
At Columbus College of Art and Design, the graduation rates was 59.67% (145 students out of 243 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 35 male and 110 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Graduation Rates By Gender
The following table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Columbus College of Art and Design. Last year, the graduation rate was 59.67%. where 145 students out of 243 candidate completed their degree.
BS Degree Graduation Rates By Completion Periods
134 students completed their course in 4 years and 9 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 2 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||55.14%||47.06%||58.29%|
Graduation Rates By Race
The following table and chart show graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||53.85%
Non-resident Alien Graduation Rates
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Columbus College of Art and Design, 8 of 13 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 61.54%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Columbus College of Art and Design, the retention rate is 82%.
Know about Ohio Colleges
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Ohio?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Ohio?