Books & Supplies$1,008
Off-Campus Living Costs $11,696
Clark State CC 2021 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Clark State Community College is $4,032 for Ohio residents and $7,328 for out-of-state students. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees are reported as $11,696 when a student lives off-campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $20,032 when living off-campus for the academic year 2019-2020. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
|Total Costs||$16,736 (Off-Campus)||$20,032 (Off-Campus)|
|Tuition & Fees||$4,032||$7,328|
|Books & Supplies||$1,008|
|Room & Board||$6,080 (off-campus)|
|Other Expenses||$5,616 (off-campus)|
|Average Financial Aid||$3,130|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$13,606 (Off-Campus)||$16,902 (Off-Campus)|
|***Clark State Community College does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $4,032 for Ohio residents and $7,328 for out-of-state students. The undergraduate tuition rates are increased by 3.30% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $1,008. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Clark State Community College.
|Books & Supplies||$1,260||$1,008||$1,008||$1,008|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for living costs at Clark State Community College is and $11,696 when living off-campus . The off-campus living costs are stayed the same compared to academic year 2019-2020.
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||$5,656||$5,656||$5,656||$6,080|
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Ohio?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Ohio?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Ohio?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Ohio?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Ohio?