Total Enrollment 5,704
Clark State Community College has a total enrollment of 5,704 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 1,242 full-time and 4,462 part-time students with gender distribution of 1,953 male and 3,751 female students. Clark State Community College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 1,034 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Clark State Community College has a total enrollment of 5,704 with a gender distribution of 34.24% male (1,953 students) and 65.76% female (3,751 students).
Clark State Community College has 1,242 full-time and 4,462 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 1,242 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 4,462 students are attending with part-time status.
At Clark State Community College, 1,034 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 1,396 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 5,704 students.
|In Some Online Classes||1,396||1,396||0|
|Not In Online Classes||3,274||3,274||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Clark State Community College. There are 64 American Indian/Native American, 4,255 White, 960 Black/African American, 100 Asian, 105 Hispanic, 15 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 64 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||64||29||35|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||15||6||9|
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Ohio?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Ohio?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Ohio?