Tuition & Fees $8,649
Student Population 4,002
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,440
Graduation Rate 26 %
James A Rhodes State College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Lima, Ohio. It is an Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Multicampus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $4,325 for Ohio residents and $8,649 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 4,002 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from James A Rhodes State College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $34,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of James A Rhodes State College are $4,325 for Ohio residents and $8,649 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Rhodes State College. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,440 and 28% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 4,002 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
Rhodes State College offers 88 major programs through online and on-site education where 26 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||31||9|
|One but less than two years certificate||17||6|
James A Rhodes State College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
James A Rhodes State College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Ohio?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Ohio?