James A Rhodes State College is accredited by Higher Learning Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 5 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Estimated||1/1/1979 - Current|
James A Rhodes State College has 5 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Estimated)||6/1/1974 - Current|
|American Dental Association, Commission on Dental Accreditation|
|Dental Hygiene (DH)||Accredited (Actual)||5/6/1976 - Current|
|American Occupational Therapy Association, Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education|
|Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) - Programs leading to an associate degree||Accredited (Actual)||12/1/1998 - Current|
|American Physical Therapy Association, Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education|
|Physical Therapy (PTA) - Programs for the physical therapist assistant||Accredited (Actual)||5/12/1993 - Current|
|Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology|
|Radiologic Technology (RAD) - Programs for radiographers||Accredited (Actual)||2/1/1976 - Current|
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Ohio?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Ohio?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Ohio?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Ohio?