Online Degree Program Undergraduate
Online Courses Undergraduate
Number of Online Programs 3 Programs
Offered Award Levels Associate, Certificate
Tuition & Fees $7,536
Central Ohio Technical College offers the distance education programs only for some undergraduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. Total 335 students have enrolled online exclusively and 790 students have took some online courses at Central Ohio Technical College.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $4,776 for Ohio residents and $7,536 for others at Central Ohio Technical College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Central Ohio Technical College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 3 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Associate: 1 programs|
Certificate: 2 programs
|Tuition & Fees*||$7,536 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||335|
Central Ohio Technical College offers 60 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Associate's and Certificate degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $4,776 for Ohio residents and $7,536 for students from other States at Central Ohio Technical College. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are increased by 1.62% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Central Ohio Technical College, 335 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 790 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 3,442 students.
|In Some Online Classes||790||790||0|
|Not In Online Classes||2,317||2,317||0|
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Ohio?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Ohio?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Ohio?